For many, core values are an exercise in meaningless “firm happy-speak.”
When we say, “Your future is our purpose,” this is what it means:
- Integrity: We do the right thing for the right reasons
- Caring: Our “family” is respectful, loving and caring
- Effectiveness: We demand of ourselves and of each other: Excellence, Creativity and Execution
- Teamwork: Through open and honest communication and cooperation, we make and support decisions in the firm’s best interest, subordinating self-interest
- Commitment: We take personal responsibility to do “whatever it takes” to solve even the toughest problem
Ask people in any position at Freeborn. Chances are they will tell you at least one story of how our core values created better results for a client - or them. These ideals mean enough for us to give an annual award to the person - at any level - who best exemplifies our values.
If this is the kind of firm you want to work with, then contact us.