Different Backgrounds and Cultures Make Us Stronger
This is how we live that belief:
- Our Diversity and Inclusion Committee identifies and acts on opportunities to recruit, hire, develop, promote and retain the most qualified people, representing different races, ethnic groups, genders, sexual orientations, ages, religions, national origins and abilities.
- We celebrate diversity by creating experiences around Hispanic, Black, Women’s, and Asian and Pacific Islander history months with guest speakers, themed gatherings and education.
- Our diverse community sponsorships include supporting diversity programs with the Chicago Asian American Bar Association, Vault/Minority Corporate Counsel Association Career Fair, Chicago Committee on Minorities in Large Firms, and the National Bar Association.
- Our Women’s Leadership Council provides marketing and development opportunities for women attorneys through internal and external events. Our firm includes 26% women lawyers, and our staff is 53% female.
- Our flexible work arrangement policy gives people the time to address work/life issues.
- Our minority scholarships and work/study programs support diverse groups, such as our Chicago Scholars and Cristo Rey Work/Study programs.
If you appreciate this commitment in a law firm, then contact us.