That’s why we founded our in-house E-Discovery Lab in 2006. Since then, we have saved clients millions of dollars in discovery charges compared with outside vendors. Some of this comes from our fee structure:
- No charge for hosting our clients’ data
- No gigabyte charge for processing data
- No per page tiff costs
In addition, we use the latest technologies:
- LAW Pre-Discovery – an advanced data culling and processing tool that reduces the volume of data to process and review
- Relativity – an advanced document review platform that drives down the cost of attorney review
- Netapp – a system that optimizes data storage resources and allows us to reduce our storage needs
We also pay attention to the other side’s documents. Our vigilance has uncovered data collection issues that led to favorable settlements for our clients.
If you believe your e-discovery partner should be invested in a good outcome—not just collecting data—then contact us.