As Director of Marketing and Business Development, Christina oversees nationwide business development, marketing and communications strategies for Freeborn across its five offices. Christina works closely with attorneys within and the leaders of Freeborn & Peters LLP's various practice groups and industry teams, and leads a marketing and business development team devoted to practice support, client development, strategic planning, market research, competitive intelligence, event planning, branding, public relations, and internal and digital communications. She relies on her background as a commercial litigation practitioner, and strictly abides by the firm's Core Values of integrity, commitment, effectiveness, teamwork and caring.
In addition to her professional career, Christina serves as a Level 2 Volunteer and Mentor for PAWS - Chicago's largest no-kill dog and cat shelter. She previously served on the Associate Board of the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, and is a past Vice President, Secretary, and Membership Chair. As Co-Chair of the Board's annual fundraiser, ArtFutura, Christina planned, executed and oversaw and fundraising event that resulted in record attendance and tremendous growth in proceeds from the event.
Christina is also actively involved in the Executive Women's Golf Association, the Legal Marketing Association, the Legal and Professional Services Council, and the Real Estate Finance Forum. She is an avid golfer and traveler, and as a food and wine enthusiast, Christina is also the Owner and Editor of Chritiques.com, a restaurant review blog devoted to restaurants, events, and travel.
- Leading Business Woman of the Year 2018, CEO Monthly.
- Legal Marketing Association, Membership Committee
- Legal PR Chicago
- Real Estate Finance Forum
- Women on Course
- Executive Women's Golf Association
- “Ask the Experts: Does Social Media Really Work as a Marketing Tool?”, Attorney at Work (January 2015)
- “Preparation Is Key to Staying off FSMA's Annual Mandatory Recall Report” co-author with John Shapiro, Food Safety Magazine (February 2014)
- “The Potential Legal Ramifications of the Shortage of Truck Drivers” DRI In Transit (April 2013)
- “The Risks of Waiving Carmack: An Overview of the Impact on Carriers” Trucking Industry Defense Association Newsletter (2012)
- “Motor Truck Cargo Insurance Policies: Right vs. Duty to Defend” Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney’s Insurance Coverage Newsletter (2007)
- “Burlington Northern v. White: Supreme Impact on Title VII Retaliation Claims” Employment Law Newsletter (2006)
- “Mandatory ‘Agreements’ to Arbitrate in Illinois: An Overview of an Oxymoron in the Context of Employment Law” DuPage County Bar Association’s The Brief (2005)
- “Picture This: DuPage County Court Bans Camera Phones” DuPage County Bar Association’s The Brief (2004)
- “Solid Strategy & Tactical Timing for Client Development”, Chicago Bar Association and Legal Marketing Association, February, 2016
- “Lifecycle of Developing a Relationship, Part 2”, Chicago Bar Association, May, 2015
- "Using Social Media to Effectively Grow Your Business", Social Media Marketing Summit for Law Firms, Business Development Institute, October, 2014
- "Networking Ethically to Grow Your Practice", presented to the Hispanic National Bar Association, October, 2014
- "Hot Topics in Motor Freight Loss and Damage", Transportation Law Institute (2008)
- Lorman Seminar on Jury Selection (2005)