Position: Associate Attorney licensed in Florida
Location: Tampa, Florida
This position, which is located in our Tampa office, will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to expand his or her existing skills and develop his or her practice within the framework of a successful, growing and supportive environment. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, entrepreneurial lawyer with solid fundamental skills, who will be committed to our calling and looking to help grow our litigation practice both locally and nationally.
- 5 to 7 years of litigation experience; preferably
- Civil litigation defense
- Representing / advising insurance companies in insurance coverage litigation
- First chair deposition and hearing experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience defending insurance companies in extra-contractual “bad faith” litigation would be a plus.
- Federal Court experience preferred
- Must have strong research and writing skills
- The ability to independently handle and manage a defense litigation caseload
- Values collaboration and collegiality with all levels of attorneys and staff
We promote opportunity and reward initiative all within a cultural framework that fosters an environment that is open, supportive, collaborative and collegial. We are a Firm committed to Core Values – integrity, caring, effectiveness, teamwork and commitment. These values have engendered deep loyalty and longevity among our attorneys and staff. Freeborn provides a selection of comprehensive and competitive benefits programs while providing flexibility to meet individual needs.
To learn more about this opportunity, interested and qualified candidates should contact Jodie Carlson at [email protected].