Your Future at Freeborn
The same entrepreneurial spirit that led six lawyers to form Freeborn in 1983 exists today in our professional culture. We promote opportunity and reward initiative but also foster a culture that’s open, supportive, collaborative and collegial.
We’re looking for truly exceptional people – sharp, ambitious, hard-working and committed to our calling – which is to build a meaningful future for our clients. By focusing on our clients' success, we believe we build the best future for ourselves.
We are a Firm committed to Core Values – integrity, caring, effectiveness, teamwork and commitment. These values have engendered deep loyalty and longevity with our "Freeborn family."
We want the kind of people who will thrive and prosper in this culture. If this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk.
Opportunities at Freeborn
For our lawyers and staff, Freeborn offers opportunity to:
- We Put People First-- who you are is as important as what you've done. We get to know you as a person and work to make the most of your individual strengths and interests.
- Advance Your Career -- you'll get experience more quickly with the opportunity for greater career longevity and stability. We also provide a range of in-house and external training opportunities for both lawyers and staff.
- Work with a Broad Range of Clients -- from publicly traded companies to mid-size business to entrepreneurs, we work with a wide range of clients which creates both high-quality learning and long-term stability.
- Enjoy Better Long-Term Financial Rewards -- we work with you to set goals and meet them in a fair and open system that weighs a variety of factors.
- Thrive in an Open, Supportive Culture -- we foster an open, team-oriented culture based on mutual respect. Everyone here lives by the same rules in a friendly supportive environment.
- Lead a Balanced Life -- we believe the sharpest professionals lead well-rounded lives. While we work hard, we also value our time outside of the office, whether it's spent with family, volunteering in the community, on pro bono projects or pursuing a hobby or avocation.
Join our Lawyers: For information or to submit your credentials to the Firm as a Partner or Associate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Staff: For information or to submit your credentials to the Firm as a Paralegal or Staff member, contact email@example.com.
Imagine the Benefits of Working at Freeborn
Freeborn provides a selection of comprehensive and competitive benefits programs while providing flexibility to meet individual needs. Our benefits package includes:
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance -- offering a choice of plan options including a PPO plan and a high-deductible health plan. Both plans include prescription drug coverage.
- Wellness Program -- providing tools and resources to proactively manage health.
- Flexible Spending Plans -- for medical and dependent care expenses including a health savings account option.
- Retirement Plan -- voluntary 401(k) plan with firm profit-sharing for staff members.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) -- with the option of supplemental life and AD&D insurance.
- Disability Insurance -- featuring both short- and long-term disability benefit programs.
- Long-Term Care -- providing a base long-term care benefit and the option to purchase additional coverage.
- Pre-Tax Transit Plan -- assisting all professionals with their transit and parking costs.
- Paid Time-Off -- providing opportunities to enjoy time away from work to help balance lives.
- Holidays -- providing nine paid holidays off from work.
- Technology Reimbursement -- providing technology reimbursement for internet access and mobile telephone services.
- Flexible Work Arrangement Policy -- offering various flexible work options to assist our professionals manage their lives.
- Paid Parental Leave Program -- helping new parents manage the transition of welcoming a new child into their lives.
- LifeBalance Program -- offering an employee assistance program with many services available at no-cost.
- Family and Domestic Partner coverage options
Note: This is a listing of benefits currently available. All benefits are subject to change at any time for any reason.