Job Title: Facilities Clerk
Location: Chicago Office
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Office Services Supervisor
Ideal candidate must have strong customer service skills and be detail oriented. Have a professional demeanor within a law firm setting. Should possess strong customer service skills, be motivated, energetic and a team player. Must be flexible to assist in all facilities depts. and be available for overtime when necessary. Position hours are 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Set-up & breakdown of conference rooms including beverage and meal set-ups.
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of conference room credenzas & satellite support areas.
- Stocking of beverages supplies in conference rooms.
- Distribution of office supplies, paper and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with Facilities maintenance requests, including replacement of light bulbs as needed.
- Mail, package & fax delivery.
- Photocopying, scanning and printing of legal documents.
- Assist Paralegals with creating deposition and witness preparation kits.
- Assist w/delivery of trial/arbitration supplies to court.
- Preparing online UPS, Federal Express shipments.
- Perform other service-oriented duties as needed.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office as well as the ability to navigate Internet.
- Familiarity with basic litigation terms is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push heavy carts with boxes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Freeborn & Peters LLP
311 S. Wacker Dr. Suite 3000
Chicago, IL 60606