Oak Brook Place
2301 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Freeborn's Mitch Carrel will serve as moderator at the upcoming "Chicago's Hottest Submarkets: Hotbeds of Development and Suburban Demand" seminar, hosted by Bisnow.
The event will cover:
- Is the spillover into suburbs like Niles from the development surge in Chicago’s Far Northwest Side a trend we should expect to continue?
- With multifamily transactions up 175% YoY in 2017 and high-end rental units at an all-time high, how is Chicago’s neighborhood condo deconversion trend impacting the suburban multifamily market?
- How significant are economic development efforts such as Rosemont's $60M Ballpark in driving CRE development?
- How will the $2B O’Hare express rail project impact Chicago’s CRE market and which suburbs will benefit most?
- With rent growth expected to slow to 1.9% relative to the national average of 3.9%, which suburbs can contrarian investors find substantial pockets of growth in 2018?
To learn more or to register, click here.