Freeborn Partners Speak about Real Estate Tax Issues
December 3, 2004
On December 3rd, Freeborn Partners Ed Hannon and Mike Moynihan will speak at a one day seminar focused on real estate tax issues. Some of the topics being addressed are:
- A "plain English" overview of the federal income tax rules that apply to property sales,
- A review of the latest planning techniques to maximize capital gain treatment,
- An examination of the creative planning opportunities under the like kind exchanges rules,
- A review of planning opportunities to minimize other local taxes that apply to property transfers and TIF issues, and
- Tax planning for loan workouts and foreclosure.
The seminar is deigned for attorneys, accountants, tax managers, CFOs, controllers, presidents, vice presidents, real estate brokers and investors, lenders, financial planners, business owners and managers.