PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Freeborn's Tony Zeoli will be speaking during the session entitled, "State Regulation of Crowdfunding and Capital-Raising: Necessary Tool or Unwanted Nuisance?" during the Practising Law Institute's Marketplace Lending and Crowdfunding Program.
Tony's session will highlight:
- Overview of state-only crowdfunding laws: which states have it and which don’t?
- Key differences among the states
- Regulation A+ Tier 1: Process to get qualified
- Latest on blue sky laws, preemption and NASAA joint processes
- SEC amendments to Rules 147 and 504
This seminar is geared to attorneys in private practice, in-house counsel, and other business professionals who seek a practical overview of key issues that arise in crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending space, and is being held in New York City, and is also available via webcast.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.