PLI Program: Marketplace Lending and Crowdfunding 2017
September 7, 2017
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Freeborn's Tony Zeoli will be speaking during the session entitled, "State Regulation of Crowdfunding and Capital-Raising: Necessary Tool or Unwanted Nuisance?" during the Practising Law Institute's Marketplace Lending and Crowdfunding Program.
Tony's session will highlight:
- Overview of state-only crowdfunding laws: which states have it and which don’t?
- Key differences among the states
- Regulation A+ Tier 1: Process to get qualified
- Latest on blue sky laws, preemption and NASAA joint processes
- SEC amendments to Rules 147 and 504
This seminar is geared to attorneys in private practice, in-house counsel, and other business professionals who seek a practical overview of key issues that arise in crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending space, and is being held in New York City, and is also available via webcast.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.