Practising Law Institute's Crowdfunding and Online Direct Lending (Peer to Peer) 2015
September 22, 2015
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Freeborn Partner Tony Zeoli will serve as a speaker at Practising Law Institute's Crowdfunding and Online Direct Lending (Peer to Peer) 2015.
Recent market activity demonstrates that crowdfunding is now a bona fide alternative form of early and mid-stage corporate finance and can lead to exits in the M&A and capital markets arenas. In the face of this tremendous growth trajectory, the industry has divided into several categories, each with its own legal risks and challenges. Will this growth continue? Join our expert faculty for a practical discussion on where we are now and where we may be headed.
What You Will Learn:
- Crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending basics
- The latest rulemaking developments from the SEC, FINRA and state securities regulators
- Legal issues in rewards crowdfunding
- Bank regulation, broker-dealer considerations and fund formation issues
- Starting your own platform: what you need to know
- Commercial and real estate lending issues
To learn more about this seminar or to register, please click here.