Rachel Schwarz Presenting at Blockchain Seminar Presented by HalfMoon Education
December 20, 2018
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport
6810 Mannheim Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Rachel Schwarz, member of the Real Estate Practice Group and Emerging Technologies Industry Team, will present "Blockchain and Real Estate" at the upcoming Blockchain Applications and Implications for the Legal and Accounting Industries Seminar.
The seminar will allow attendees to:
- Review the basics of blockchain technology and applications, including cryptocurrencies
- Discuss blockchain innovation in the real estate industry
- Explore electronic agreements and smart contract technology
- Study forensic accounting and tracing of digital assets on a blockchain
- Understand regulations and litigation risk issues in relation to crypto assets and blockchain
- Consider blockchain applications in financial services
Attorneys in attendance will receive 7.0 Illinois CLE Hours.
Click here to learn more about this seminar or to register.