1177 Avenue Of The Americas
Entrance on 45th Street
New York, NY
PLI presents, "Alternative Finance Summit 2019: Marketplace Lending, Cryptocurrency and Crowdfunding." This seminar is available in person and via webinar.
Why Should You Attend?
Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community. But it also raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for marketplace lending, cryptocurrency and crowdfunding, including:
- Will Regulation A+ mature into the capital-raising potential many predicted?
- Will ICOs displace traditional capital-raising?
- Will SPAC offerings continue to boom?
- What's the role of CFPB, OCC and other regulators?
- Will Marketplace Lending finally have a principal regulator or will it continue to have its heels nipped by a patchwork of state and federal rulemakers and the courts? And what is the proper role of governments -- state and federal -- and the courts more generally in keeping the industry honest?
Freeborn's Tony Zeoli will co-present the session entitled, "Spotlight on Regulation A+: Seed Finance, Mini-IPOs, eREITS and Debt Offerings (Oh My!)."
To learn more or to register, click here.