Law School, William & Mary
613 S Henry St
Williamsburg, VA 23185
The Law School of William and Mary welcomes its alumnae back for the Fifth Annual Leadership Conference: Intentionality and Serendipity: Creating a Career and a Life. Partner Robin Dusek is speaking at the conference on the panel entitled, "Using the Lawyer’s Toolkit to Do Good Works."
Panels and breakout sessions will include many wide-ranging discussions, including:
- Becoming a BigLaw Partner
- How Does One Cultivate Mentors and Champions?
- What Are the Essential “Soft Skills” and How Do I Develop Them?
- How Can I Weave My Social Justice Values Into My Work in the Private Sector?
- Becoming a General Counsel/Corporate Vice President
- Using the Lawyer’s Toolkit to Do Good Works
To learn more about the conference or to register, please click here.