In addition to being able to handle Commercial & Institutional Lending Transactions, our attorneys regularly represent lenders, borrowers, and related parties in all types, and aspects of, private and alternative financing transactions. We also have unique expertise in alternative sources of debt and equity financing including crowdfunding and cryptocurrency related financing.
We regularly represent lenders, borrowers, issuers, investors, debtors, creditors, and related parties in all types, and aspects of, debt and equity financing transactions. As a full-service law firm, we are able to leverage the experience and knowledge of our attorneys across multiple disciplines to provide our clients with a full suite of services are capable of handling even the most complex and unique of financing transactions
Regardless of the side of representation, we have the capability and experience necessary to cover all aspects of a particular deal including, where applicable:
- providing general corporate counsel and transactional assistance;
- negotiating, structuring and documenting the subject facility (including preparing all applicable equity/lending documentation, collateral and intercreditor/cross-party agreements);
- preparing and negotiating all related corporate actions, offering materials and other agreements (including employment agreements, earn-out agreements, intercreditor agreements and the like);
- performing related due diligence and contract review;
- advising on the full range of securities-related/tax issues in connection with the subject facility; and
- assisting with federal and state law compliance issues.
We represent a variety of clients across multiple industries and geographic areas and have particular experience in handling debt and equity financing transactions related to the real estate, food and beverage, healthcare/health service, transportation/infrastructure, technology and cannabis industries.
We also have significant experience in advising clients on structuring, documenting, facilitating and satisfying regulatory compliance in connection with both crowdfunding and cryptocurrency related debt/equity financing transactions. Having represented both funding portals and individual issuers in connection with multiple such transactions we are uniquely qualified to assist clients who are looking to utilize, or otherwise invest in, such forms of alternative financing.