CHICAGO – Freeborn & Peters LLP is pleased to announce that 22 of the firm’s attorneys have been named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars in Florida, Illinois and Virginia for 2019.
“We are very proud of our attorneys who have been recognized by Super Lawyers as among the top highly experienced and up-and-coming attorneys in Florida, Illinois and Virginia,” said Freeborn Co-Managing Partner William E. Russell.
Following are the Freeborn Partners in Florida listed as 2019 Super Lawyers, along with their recognized practice areas.
- Lawrence P. Ingram, Managing Partner of the Tampa office (Professional Liability, Business Litigation, Insurance)
- Jason P. Stearns (Intellectual Property Litigation, Business Litigation, and Civil Litigation)
Following are the Freeborn Partners in Illinois listed as 2019 Super Lawyers, along with their recognized practice areas.
- Roger H. Bickel (Legislative & Governmental Affairs, Civil Litigation, Lobbying, Health Care)
- Jeffery M. Cross (Antitrust Litigation, Civil Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Joseph L. Fogel (Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities Litigation)
- Michael D. Freeborn (Business Litigation)
- Andrew L. Goldstein (Intellectual Property, Technology Transactions, Media and Advertising, Entertainment & Sports)
- David C. Gustman (Business Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, Securities Litigation)
- Michael J. Kelly (Business Litigation)
- Daniel F. Lanciloti (Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Matthew J. O’Hara (Business Litigation, Securities Litigation, Professional Liability)
- Steven D. Pearson (Insurance Coverage, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation)
- Adam C. Toosley (Commercial Litigation, Banking, Business Litigation)
- Eileen B. Trost (Estate Planning & Probate, Closely Held Business, Tax)
In Virginia, the following Partner, along with his recognized practice areas, is listed as a 2019 Super Lawyer:
- Theodore I. Brenner (Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution)
In Florida, the following Partner, along with his recognized practice areas, is listed as a 2019 Rising Star:
- Robert A. Stines (Business Litigation, Professional Liability)
Following are the Freeborn attorneys in Illinois listed as 2019 Rising Stars, along with their recognized practice areas.
- Gia F. Colunga, Partner (Business Litigation, Employment & Labor)
- Devon J. Eggert, Partner (Bankruptcy, Business Litigation)
- Richard T. Kienzler, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Harry Leipsitz, Attorney (Real Estate)
- Meghan E. Tepas, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Tina Wills, Partner (Civil Litigation)
Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in each state are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the states are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Florida and Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in the Florida Super Lawyers and Illinois Super Lawyers magazines, respectively, as well as in regional magazines and newspaper supplements in Florida, Chicago and Virginia. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
Click the button below for a PDF version of the release.