F. Scott Fishman
Phone: (312) 360-6626
Fax: (312) 360-6520
Scott conducts background and due diligence investigations as part of the FPI (Freeborn & Peters Intelligence Unit). The information is then turned into actionable intelligence to give attorneys a clear picture of the parties in their matters.
Scott Fishman is the Firm's Intelligence Director. He is a licensed Private Detective in Illinois and has 30 years of law enforcement experience in criminal investigations, legal considerations, and risk assessment strategies with an emphasis on financial crimes.
Since 2013, he has worked on matters involving; locating parties for service of process, assisting with jury profiling/backgrounds, due diligence for clients who are investing in businesses, and conducting interviews and surveillance in the field to verify intelligence found in online databases, public records, and social media.
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, International Association of Financial Crime Investigators
- Second Vice President, National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators
- Member, Special Agents Association
- Trustee, Highland Park Police Pension Board - charged with fiduciary responsibility over a $40 million dollar fund