Going far beyond that call of duty, doing more than others expect, this is what excellence is all about! And it comes from striving, maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and going the extra mile. Excellence means doing your very best. In everything! In every way.
Jeremy Richardson is a Partner in the Litigation Practice Group and member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group. Jeremy works primarily with consumer product manufacturers and in particular the juvenile products industry.
Clients leverage Jeremy’s vast expertise – including his fashion law background – and rely on him in times of opportunity and need. Jeremy partners with clients to provide practical solutions on an array of matters that include trademark and copyright protection; intellectual property license agreements; minimum advertised price policies; terms and conditions of sale; and third party logistics and warehouse agreements; and contract disputes. He is also sought after by manufacturers of children’s goods to provide counsel on regulatory compliance matters. As to litigation, Jeremy regularly practices in New York State and Federal courts, in arbitration, has argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and has been admitted pro hac vice to practice before a number of courts.
Jeremy’s impact on the juvenile products industry has been felt beyond the boardroom and courthouse. His professional affiliations also extend to the Juvenile Products Manufacturers’ Association (JPMA) – he is an associate member – and has been a member of the International Consumer Products Health and Safety Organization (ICPHSO) and the American Apparel & Footwear Association’s (AAFA) Product Safety Council, which urged Congress to improve implementation of the Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
Jeremy has been a guest lecturer at Parsons School of Design and Fordham Law School –where he speaks on legal and regulatory issues in the fashion industry – Jeremy began his career as an entertainment lawyer counseling recording artists.
- Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association
- International Consumer Products
- Managing Your E-Commerce Platform While Maintaining Your Wholesale Business, The JPMA Show: Built for Baby, Orlando, FL, April 11, 2019.
- Consumer Privacy: What Juvenile Products Manufacturers Need to Know, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) Webinar, October 3, 2018.
- Year in Review, Museum Store Association (MSA) Forward 2018, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2018.
- Ask the Experts - Licensing in the Juvenile Products World, Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association (JPMA) Baby Show, Washington, D.C., March 22, 2018.
- Contests, Sweepstakes & Social Media, Know the Rules!, NY NOW, New York, NY, February 5, 2018.
- Understanding Advertising Laws that Impact Juvenile Products Manufacturers, Juvenile Product Manufacturers Association, Webinar, November 29, 2017.
- Licensing in the Juvenile Products World, Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association (JPMA) Baby Show, Anaheim, CA, May 12, 2017.
- Is a Minimum Advertised Price Policy a Vendor's Silver Bullet?, The Giggle Guide, November 1, 2014.
- Trademark Protection Beyond U.S. Borders, The Giggle Guide, December 1, 2013.
- Is Co-Branding the Right Opportunity Right Now?, The Giggle Guide, September 1, 2013.
- When Is a Changing Pad Not a Changing Pad? When It's a . . . Bed., The Giggle Guide, March 1, 2013.