Going far beyond that call of duty, doing more than others expect, this is what excellence is all about! And it comes from striving, maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and going the extra mile. Excellence means doing your very best. In everything! In every way.
Jeremy Richardson leads the firm’s Consumer Products Industry Team, is a Partner in the Litigation Practice Group, and a member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group. Jeremy works primarily with consumer product manufacturers and, in particular, the juvenile products industry.
Clients leverage Jeremy’s expertise – including his fashion law background – in times of opportunity and need. Jeremy partners with clients to provide practical solutions on an array of matters including trademark and copyright protection; intellectual property licenses; minimum advertised price policies; terms and conditions of sale; third party logistics and warehouse agreements; and contract disputes. He is also sought after to advise on regulatory compliance matters. When litigation becomes necessary, Jeremy practices in New York State and Federal courts, in arbitration, has argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and has been admitted pro hac vice to practice before a number of courts.
Jeremy’s impact on the juvenile products industry is felt beyond the boardroom and courthouse. His professional affiliations include the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association; the International Consumer Products Health and Safety Organization; Toy Association; and ASTM International.
Jeremy has been a guest lecturer at Parsons School of Design and Fordham Law School on legal and regulatory issues in the fashion industry.
- Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association
- International Consumer Products
- Cyber Issues in the Midst of COVID-19, (JPMA) Webinar, July 22, 2020.
- How Supply Chain Relationships May Change in the Wake of COVID-19, (JPMA) Webinar, June 3, 2020.
- Protecting Your Brand from Counterfeits and Knock-Offs, (JPMA) Webinar, January 28, 2020.
- Managing Your E-Commerce Platform While Maintaining Your Wholesale Business, The JPMA Show: Built for Baby, Orlando, FL, April 11, 2019.
- Consumer Privacy: What Juvenile Products Manufacturers Need to Know, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) Webinar, October 3, 2018.
- Year in Review, Museum Store Association (MSA) Forward 2018, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2018.
- Ask the Experts - Licensing in the Juvenile Products World, Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association (JPMA) Baby Show, Washington, D.C., March 22, 2018.
- Contests, Sweepstakes & Social Media, Know the Rules!, NY NOW, New York, NY, February 5, 2018.
- Understanding Advertising Laws that Impact Juvenile Products Manufacturers, Juvenile Product Manufacturers Association, Webinar, November 29, 2017.
- Licensing in the Juvenile Products World, Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association (JPMA) Baby Show, Anaheim, CA, May 12, 2017.
- Is a Minimum Advertised Price Policy a Vendor's Silver Bullet?, The Giggle Guide, November 1, 2014.
- Trademark Protection Beyond U.S. Borders, The Giggle Guide, December 1, 2013.
- Is Co-Branding the Right Opportunity Right Now?, The Giggle Guide, September 1, 2013.
- When Is a Changing Pad Not a Changing Pad? When It's a . . . Bed., The Giggle Guide, March 1, 2013.