Kathryn Lundy is a Partner in the Litigation and Labor & Employment Practice Groups. Results, practice area fluency, and the extraordinary level of trust and confidence she instills in her clients are what distinguish Kathryn from her peers.
Admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey, Kathryn is a poised and sought after legal industry veteran, and the management-side employment cases she handles bear this out. In fact, her top-shelf clientele –generally concentrated in fashion, luxury goods and the hospitality industries– count on Kathryn to litigate particularly high stakes disputes, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment and discrimination, wage and hour, restrictive covenant, misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of contract matters.
Kathryn is also regularly called upon for advice and counsel regarding the gamut of complex employment issues including executive compensation or termination issued, wage and hour compliance, classification issues, restrictive covenants, discipline, management training, policy development, reductions in force, investigation, or guidance having to do with compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws, Kathryn – for so many businesses – is a go-to attorney.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (cited in multiple years), New York - Metro Super Lawyer (2019)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Presenter, Freeborn & Peters LLP COVID-19 Webinar, "Getting Back to Business: Safely, Legally, and Effectively," (May 28, 2020).
- Commentator, Pay Parity: What is it and how does an employer get there?, HRDive, July 2, 2020.
- Commentator, Ratifying Equal Rights Amendment Could Speed Equal Pay, Corporate Board Diversity Laws, SHRM, December 5, 2019.
- Co-Author, Minding the Gap: 5 Steps Employers Can Take to Address Gender Wage Disparity, Corporate Counsel, December 11, 2018.
- Co-Author, Congress Makes A Splash By Tackling Tip Pools, Law360, April 26, 2018.