Freeborn & Peters LLP is pleased to announce that Chambers USA has ranked seven Freeborn practice areas and 14 firm attorneys in its 2022 legal industry guide.
Among the individual attorney rankings, Freeborn’s executive committee chair and leader of the firm's insurance/reinsurance industry group, Joseph T. McCullough IV, and New York office managing partner Sean T. Keely were ranked nationally for Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance.
Freeborn was ranked among the top firms in Illinois in the following practice areas:
• Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance
• Media & Entertainment: Transactional
• Real Estate
Freeborn also was ranked among the top firms in New York in the Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Insurer practice area.
“We are thrilled to be recognized again by the prestigious Chambers USA guide as among the top legal professionals in the country in their respective practice areas,” said Freeborn co-managing partner Steven D. Pearson. “We congratulate our skilled attorneys in Chicago and New York, as this recognition is a direct result of their hard work, continued success, and the high-quality service provided to our valued clients.”
Pearson added: “We also want to congratulate our antitrust, bankruptcy/financial restructuring, environment, insurance, media and entertainment, and real estate teams for their strategic and diligent approach, which continues to raise the bar and results in acclaimed legal accolades like Chambers USA.”
Freeborn’s Chicago-based attorneys who are among Chambers USA’s leading lawyers for business in Illinois are:
• Tina M. Bird (Construction)
• James J. Boland (Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance)
• Thomas F. Bush (Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance)
• Mitchell A. Carrel (Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use)
• Philip L. Comella (Environment: Litigation)
• Jeffery M. Cross (Antitrust)
• Shelly A. DeRousse (Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
• Andrew L. Goldstein (Media & Entertainment: Transactional)
• Mark R. Goodman (Insurance: Transactional & Regulatory)
• Ari W. Krigel (Real Estate)
• Harry Leipsitz (Real Estate)
• Joseph T. McCullough IV (Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance)
• Ann M. Zwick (Environment: Litigation)
Freeborn’s New York City-based partner ranked by Chambers USA as a leading lawyer for business in New York is:
• Sean T. Keely (Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Insurer)
Chambers and Partners ranks leading U.S. firms and attorneys based on in-depth research and interviews with attorneys’ clients and peers. Chambers assesses attorneys on attributes most valued by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment. The Chambers USA guide is widely read by industry-leading companies and organizations nationwide. For more information, visit https://www.chambersandpartners.com.