Partner Michael D. Whitty, member of the Corporate Practice Group and Trusts and Estates Practice Group, authored a 3rd Quarter Bulletin detailing the following estate planning updates:
- Increased Estate and Gift Tax Exemptions Make January 2023 Gifts More Powerful
- Changes to Interest Rates Improve Some Estate Tax Planning Techniques, While Others Remain Powerful
- Estate Tax Portability Elections Simplified, Making It Easier for Surviving Spouses to Reduce or Eliminate Estate Tax
- Do a “Tax Planning Tune-Up” Before Selling a Business
- New Addition to Freeborn & Peters LLP’s Trusts & Estates Team
Click the button below to read the full bulletin.