We advise clients affected by financial distress. We provide our creditor clients with a cross-functional team of bankruptcy, tax, restructuring, finance and litigation specialists who have extensive experience on creditors’ rights issues. We provide our lender clients with the most cost-effective and practical workout solutions while zealously pursuing their fundamental business goal of achieving complete and timely repayment of loans or recovery of other assets.
Recognized throughout the United States, our Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Practice Group is known for its aggressive, cutting-edge solutions. By consistently looking to exceed our clients’ expectations, we have earned the reputation as one of the premier bankruptcy and restructuring practices in the country, having been recognized by groups such as Chambers & Partners and the Turnaround Management Association with its prestigious Large Transaction of the Year award.
We provide legal services across a broad scope of areas, including:
- Traditional bankruptcy services -- representing debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, and other parties in court proceedings
- Financial restructurings and workouts -- representing debtors and creditors in out-of-court workouts
- Creditors’ committees -- representing both official and unofficial committees in court proceedings and workouts
- Secured creditors’ rights -- representing creditors in collections and asset recovery
- International insolvency -- representing foreign representatives in chapter 15 proceedings and on cross-border workouts and bankruptcies
- Fraud -- investigations, enforcement and collection of judgments, and attacking fraudulent conveyances