Continuing Legal Education and Chicago Cubs Rooftop Event
August 11, 2016
Continue Legal Education Classes held at:
311 Conference Center
311 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago Cubs Rooftop Event held at:
Wrigley View Rooftop
1050 West Waveland Avenue
Join Freeborn & Peters LLP for an afternoon of Continuing Legal Education classes followed by an evening of baseball hosted by the firm's Litigation Practice Group.*
- 1:30 p.m. Registration
- 2:00 p.m. Welcome Remarks
- 2:15 p.m. You Don’t Know What You’ve Got Until It’s Gone: How to protect trade secrets and client relationships
- 3:30 p.m. Hot Topics in Commercial Litigation: Amended Discovery Rules, Cyber-Litigation, and Arbitration Provisions
- 4:45 p.m. E-Discovery is Costing You, But It Doesn’t Have To: Techniques for rapid, efficient e-discovery
- 6:00 p.m. Trolley leaves for Wrigley View Rooftop
- 7:05 p.m. St. Louis Cardinals @ Chicago Cubs
For more information or to register for the event, please contact Kelly McDermott at [email protected].
REGISTRATION CLOSES AUGUST 5, 2016.
*Freeborn reserves the right to decline an expression of interest.