Freeborn Partner Rachel Atterberry is a co-presenter in an upcoming live webinar entitled, "People Analytics and Human Capital Management (HCM): Employee Productivity and Beyond."
Human capital management is an approach made by employers to its employee staffing in which they view employees as assets with quantifiable value that can be improved with the use of a particular management techniques and HCM software tools. In which the employers are able to establish a clearly defined communicated performance expectations to their employees.
This LIVE Webcast, presented by The Knowledge Group, will offer the audience with an in-depth discussion of the fundamentals as well as up-to-the minute regulatory developments that focuses mainly on the technological advancement in Human Capital Management. Speakers will also provide the audience with the best practices and practicalities that would be of great help in developing an effective and efficient human resource management.
Key topics include:
- Human Capital Management – An Overview
- “People Analytics”
- Human Resource Functions
- Personnel Data Management
- Benefits Administration and Reporting
- Workforce Management
- Learning Management
- Social Learning
- Workforce Analytics and Planning
- HR Social Recruiting and Sourcing
- Organization’s Branding Efforts
- Workforce Analytics in HCM
- Cloud HCM
- Consumerization of HCM
- Risks and Pitfalls of Social HCM
- Potential Effects to Employees and Employers
- Up-to-the minute Regulatory Developments