The Drake Hotel Chicago
The Grand Ballroom
140 East Walton Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Freeborn's Tina Bird will moderate the upcoming "Chicago Construction & Development 2018: Megadevelopments Challenging the Status Quo" seminar, hosted by Bisnow.
This seminar will cover:
- Which mega developments are expected to have the most significant impact on Chicago and what innovative measures are being incorporated by the masterminds behind them?
- In projects where both new buildings are developed, and preexisting structures are revitalized, what lengths are developers going to ensure that projects integrate seamlessly into the fabric of the community?
- How much higher will steel tariffs and immigration reform push construction costs and what will the impact on the community be as developers struggle to meet required margins?
- With recent reports of a significant flood risk in Chicago, does more need to be done to mitigate flood risk and how will investor appetite be impacted?
- What technology will have the most significant impact on the construction process and how can we ensure that technology decreases construction costs without causing job losses?
To learn more or to register, click here.