Freeborn's Litigation Practice Group's Quarterly Litigation Update, Powerhouse Points.
In this Issue:
- Employers’ Legal Obligations to Transgender Employees—Upcoming Supreme Court Case to Shed Light on the Law, by Meghan Tepas
- Illinois Appellate Court Victory: Confirming Judicial Sale Pursuant of Charging Orders for $4.8 million, by Bianca Ciarroni
- A Reduced Pleading Standard: The New Scope of Civil Rico Claims, by Alexander Vesselinovitch
- Time to Review Your Copyright Policy, by Troy Smith and Andrew Goldstein
- Employers Beware: Sweeping Changes to Illinois Employment Laws on the Horizon, by Erin McAdams Franzblau
To read the Newsletter, click here.