CHICAGO – Freeborn & Peters LLP announces that 16 of the firm’s partners have been included in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, one of the oldest and most respected attorney referral publications. Additionally, eight Freeborn Associates were included in Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” edition.
“We are very proud of our partners who have once again been ranked as the country’s top attorneys by the prestigious Best Lawyers guide,” said Freeborn Co-Managing Partner William E. Russell. “We also congratulate our associates who have been named within the second annual Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” guide. Our ranked partners and up-and-coming associates are leaders in each of their practice areas and industries, providing thoughtful legal counsel to assist a number of our clients on challenging matters and issues that are crucial to the success of their businesses.”
Now in its 28th edition, Best Lawyers lists attorneys who are highly recommended for their legal abilities by their peers, as determined through extensive surveys. Lawyers are not permitted to pay a fee to participate or be recognized. The 2022 edition is based on more than 7.8 million evaluations and recognizes more than 60,000 attorneys in 145 practice areas.
The attorneys in Freeborn’s Chicago office (and their recognized practice areas) who were named 2022 Best Lawyers in America© are:
• Roger H. Bickel (Government Relations Practice)
• Philip L. Comella (Environmental Law)
• Kenneth M. Crane (Venture Capital Law)
• Jeffery M. Cross (Antitrust Law)
• Andrew L. Goldstein (Copyright Law, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television)
• Mark R. Goodman (Insurance Law)
• David C. Gustman (Antitrust Law, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antitrust)
• Steven D. Pearson (Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance)
• Jordan H. Peters (Real Estate Law)
• Eileen B. Trost (Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates)
• Alexander S. Vesselinovitch (Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
• Michael D. Whitty (Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Trusts and Estates)
Based in Freeborn’s Richmond, Va., office, Partner Theodore I. Brenner was included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in America© for Insurance Law.
The attorneys in Freeborn’s Tampa, Fla., office (and their recognized practice areas) who were named 2022 Best Lawyers in America© are:
Additionally, a number of Freeborn Associates were included in the Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” edition. This award recognizes attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Similar to the traditional Best Lawyers rankings, the “Ones to Watch” are selected from a comprehensive peer review process.
The attorneys in Freeborn’s Chicago office (and their recognized practice areas) who were included in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” are:
• Matthew T. Connelly (Commercial Litigation)
• Harry Leipsitz (Real Estate Law)
• Ryan G. Rudich (Environmental Law)
• Andrew Q. Tonelli (Commercial Litigation)
Based in Freeborn’s New York, Ny., office, Associate Andrew A. Wooden was included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” for Insurance Law.
The attorneys in the Freeborn’s Tampa, Fla., office (and their recognized practice areas) who were included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” are:
To learn more about Best Lawyers rankings, visit https://www.bestlawyers.com/.