CHICAGO – Freeborn & Peters LLP is pleased to announce that Chambers USA has ranked five Freeborn practice areas and 13 firm attorneys in its 2019 legal industry guide. Among the ranked attorneys, Freeborn Partner Joseph T. McCullough was nationally ranked in Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance. He is one of only six attorneys nationwide to receive that honor.
Freeborn was ranked as among the top firms in Illinois in the following practice areas:
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance
- Media & Entertainment: Transactional
- Real Estate
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
“We are immensely proud of our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys in Chicago and New York who have been ranked by Chambers USA this year as among the leading practitioners in their practice areas,” said Freeborn Co-Managing Partner Joseph L. Fogel. “We also want to congratulate our teams in the areas of Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Insurance, Media and Entertainment, and Real Estate for their recognized successes in providing the highest level of service to our clients.”
Freeborn’s Chicago-based attorneys, and their recognized practice areas, ranked by Chambers USA as among the leading lawyers for business in Illinois are:
- James J. Boland (Partner, Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance)
- Mitchell A. Carrel (Partner, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use)
- Philip L. Comella (Partner, Environment: Litigation)
- Jeffery M. Cross (Partner, Antitrust)
- Andrew L. Goldstein (Partner, Media & Entertainment: Transactional)
- Mark R. Goodman (Partner, Insurance: Transactional & Regulatory)
- David C. Gustman (Partner, Litigation: General Commercial)
- Harry Leipsitz (Associate, Real Estate)
- Joseph T. McCullough (Partner, Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance)
- Christopher J. Townsend (Partner, Energy & Natural Resources: Regulatory)
- Richard J. Traub (Partner, Real Estate)
Freeborn’s New York City-based Partners, and their recognized practice areas, ranked by Chambers USA as among the leading lawyers for business in New York are:
- Daniel Hargraves (Partner, Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Insurer)
- Sean Thomas Keely (Partner, Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Insurer)
Chambers and Partners ranks leading U.S. firms and attorneys based on in-depth research and interviews with attorneys’ clients and peers. Chambers assesses attorneys on attributes most valued by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment. The Chambers USA guide is widely read by industry-leading companies and organizations nationwide. For more information, visit https://chambers.com/.
Click the button below for a PDF version of the release.